A Maine lake, fireflies, starlight, and room to run ...
Vacationland Campground has all of the ingredients to make your next camping experience special. At Vacationland Campground you will enjoy the best in lakeside family camping in the quiet Maine woods. Crystal Lake is our own hidden gem in the Sebago / Long Lakes Region … a perfect location for swimming, fishing and boating. Crystal Lake is annually stocked with brook trout and landlocked salmon from the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, supplementing the healthy natural populations of bass, white perch, yellow perch, hornpout, and chain pickerel. In other words, if you enjoy fishing, you will love Crystal Lake.
Vacationland Campground is your perfect choice for a fine, full-service family campground, perfectly nestled in a peaceful, wooded setting in Maine. Many of our guests choose to venture no further than our gate, enjoying the many amenities that we offer right here. Whether it's a game of horseshoes, swimming, fishing, boating – or just taking a walk along the nature trails – we have it all. Your family is the only missing ingredient.
Rediscover real camping
… where the perfect camping experience is also the perfect family experience.
We offer all of these amenities and more:• Sites for All Types of Camping • 2 & 3-way Hook-ups • Picnic Tables and Fireplaces •
• 1500 feet of Lake Frontage • 125 feet of Sandy Beach • Large Swimming Raft •
• Gently Sloped Swimming Area, with Waterslide • Boat Dock •
• Updated Children's Playground • Game Room • Arts & Crafts •
• Theme Weekends from May - September • Organized Activities for Kids, 7 Days a Week •
• Volleyball • Horseshoes • Kickball • Mountain Bike Trails • Bonfires & Sing-a-Longs •
• Camp Store and Rec Hall • Laundromat • Free Hot Showers •
• Dumping Station • Pump Station • Firewood and Ice •
On Crystal Lake
233 Vacationland Road, P.O. Box 142
Harrison, ME 04040
© Vacationland Campground. All rights reserved.